NEW Limited Drop: Casitas Project Volume 1
Posted November 1, By Kelly Graham
At Glass House Farms, we’re constantly testing out new genetics to develop the best buds around town—and now we want to share with you some of the most exclusive strains we’ve got.
Grown in small batches in select bays on our Casitas Farm, we’re launching a limited drop of five strains (with more on the way) to give you a taste of our research and development process. We call it: The Casitas Project.
Even though we’re working on new drops in the future, we only have less than 1.5 pounds of every strain, so when we say these babies are exclusive, we mean it. To spread the love as best we can, these cultivars will only be available in one-gram bags with a special sticker in select stores. So if you’re serious about cannabis, this is not a drop that you will want to miss.
To learn more about this first round of strains and where you can get this green before it’s gone, read on.
Casitas Project Strains: Volume 1
Ever wondered what research and development looks like for a cannabis farm? Well, we’re excited to share a little piece of that pie with our consumers. For the first-ever release of The Casitas Project buds, we’ve selected five strains that we know will blow your socks off.
- Blueberry Cookies – Can’t go wrong with some cookies—and this sweet treat of a strain has a refreshingly mint edge thanks to its parents, Blueberry Tahoe and GSC Thin Mint. Starting with a berry-forward aroma, the high begins to creep in with a euphoric creative vibe that slowly gives way to a sedative head high. If you’re an indica-lover that likes to have a good time, this one’s for you.\
- Chernobyl – Give yourself an energy boost (kind of like the explosive, nuclear kind) when you puff on this sweet and sour, sativa-dominant strain. With a trifecta of legendary parents (Trainwreck, Trinity, and Jack the Ripper), expect to discover a long-lasting, euphoric head high with buzzy energy.
- Flavor Crystals – If you can’t tell by the name, Flavor Crystals is all about the terpenes. With parents by the likes of Grape Pie and Legend Orange Apricot, it’s no surprise that this indica-dominant strain has bright notes of fresh orange, juicy stone fruit, and just a hint of umami flavor. Topped with a layer of sparkling trichomes, get ready to experience a soothing body high that won’t leave you stuck on the couch.
- Zing Sour – With the flavor of sour hard candy and a fruity aroma, it’s time to awaken your senses with this tangy yet tantalizing strain. As the child of Pink Pez and Sour Diesel, Zing Sour delivers an upbeat head high that gradually transforms into a relaxing body high. Trust us when we say, you don’t want to miss these bright green buds.
- Mango – Sure to boost your mood, this tropical, euphoria-inducing strain tastes just like its namesake: Mango. Covered in thick, shiny trichomes, Mango is a potent powerhouse made from the cross of KC 33 and Afghani. Just be careful with this one, as the effects creep in slowly and leave you feeling lit like a candlestick.